Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stacie & Kyndall

Love these! I had SUCH a fun afternoon with these two girls! Meet Stacie & Kyndall-- you can tell these two just adore one another, such a great bond between mother & daughter :) We got to play with chalk & bubbles & put some of my colorful chairs to work! One of my favorites is the two of them in their chairs, hands crossed with the wind hitting their curls-- LOVE it! So girly & fun! Kyndall had such a contagious smile & kept us laughing throughout the entire session. There's just nothing much better than watching a child have a ton of fun~ they are just such care-free spirits! Ahhhh... to be a kid again! :) I hope Stacie & Kyndall enjoy their sneak peek as much as I enjoyed spending the afternoon chatting & giggling with them!
Mandy
http://www.mlstudiosphotography.com









No comments:

Post a Comment