Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quite the Journey...

Today, I thought I'd take a moment on the day before mother's day to shed a little light on my journey thus far. This week I will hit the 20 week mark. WOW. It has gone by so fast-- it seems like only yesterday we found ourselves staring in amazement at an ultrasound screen and saw our teeny apple-seed sized human being-- with a tiny little fluttering heartbeat. What a sight it was. And now I am almost halfway to becoming a mom to this little bundle of joy. The wonder of it all just simply amazes me. We are to see and find out the sex of our little baby wonder in 2 days. We are so very excited. I will hopefully keep the blog posts coming throughout this journey, because there are lots of moms & moms to be out there who share my excitement in this very exciting time during our lives. So as a shout out to all you moms, moms to be, or ladies who long to be a mom someday, or even those who have loved & lost their little ones... I wish you all the very best mothers day.
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment