Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Krause Family

Hello again! There will be LOTS of blog posts this week & next... spring has sprung, and the landscape shows it! I LOVED this shoot-- what is better than a beautiful open field of grass, dandelions & blue skies?! Not much! Meet the Krause family~ Keith, Val, Kayla, Kyle, & Kendra! I've known this family for quite some time, as Kyle was in my high school class. They are such a fun family and were up for anything I had to throw at them! I got to roam around their home and fields surrounding, and was able to find some pretty fun & unique setups that quenched my need to do something fun & different at every shoot. They even included their pups! I really hope they enjoy their family sneak peek! I had fun taking them & had a hard time selecting from such a nice looking group of images! 
Mandy
http://www.mlstudiosphotography.com













No comments:

Post a Comment