Friday, January 8, 2016

Winter Fun!

Alright, so I went 100% overboard on these sneak-peeks. I admit it. But seriously, who wouldn't when you have such cuteness to share!? I mean, I probably could have posted every single image… :) SO MUCH AWESOMENESS! Meet the Sheppard Family - two of the most well-behaved, adorable little boys right here (and two pretty cool parents to boot). Cruz and Cash were SO good for me, did everything that I asked, and braved the frigid temps (along with mom and dad) for their fun winter session!! They had me laughing through the entire session! And the ones with just mom & the boys *melt*! Being a mom of two boys myself, there's just something so special with that bond! I think I may just have to offer snow minis next year, because I love these so much!! Enjoy!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment